Wednesday, February 14, 2007

T-Shirts are here! That's right show your love for your club and the environment with these spiffy T's. We didn't skimp one bit on the quality of the T's and the design is sweet. It's our logo that you see to the right on the front. Trust me these T's will be must have items--so get one (or more for friends and fam).

Here's how to get one: (1) Email/write me a note telling me Qty and Size (sm, med, lrg), (2) Trade me $10 and I will give you a shirt. (3) Ways to get a shirt: check or cash in my mailbox--Jasmine Scott, or grab when you see me on campus. Also feel free to email me with any questions, concerns, etc regarding obtaining one of these bad boys: jasmine.scott@mac.com.

Ok, that being said we have an official Beach Clean Up--Feb 24 (Sat) from 9AM-11AM at Tourmaline (North PB). We are doing this event in conjunction with SD Surfrider Foundation, SD Coastkeepers, the J. Ruben Clark Society here on campus, and the Surf and Kayak Club. More info to come. Also think how cool it's going to be for us to wear our T-shirts during the clean-up! Bonus!